We're reopening Sunday, June 7
Church Reopening Plan
Although we will do it slowly, we do look forward to meeting in person again. Our Plan to move forward will include 3 worship options, which will be:
· Drive In Service at 9:00 am in the Main Street Parking Lot
· Indoor Service at 10:30 am
· Online Service streamed LIVE at 10:30 am.
We realize there will continue to be a wide range of emotions and opinions about gathering in-person again. Some people may not want to gather in-person at this time. Others have been ready to gather in-person for several weeks. Therefore, we will need to extend much grace to one another through this process.
INDOOR SERVICE PROCEDURES
· We encourage anyone in a vulnerable health situation; please do not attend the Indoor Service at this time. However you are still welcome to attend the Drive In services.
· People who watch online and people who attend in-person will watch the same message and music.
· To maintain social distancing the following procedures will be put in place:
· In the Sanctuary, the service will offer seating in every-other pew (some pews will be roped off) and families may sit together.
· Overflow seating will be available in the Fellowship Hall where the service can be viewed simultaneously on the big-screen television.
WHAT ABOUT MASKS?
For indoor services, the CDC currently recommends wearing masks, thus, we strongly encourage each person to wear one. However, masks will not be required, as the law does not mandate them. We understand there are many opinions about wearing masks. There will undoubtedly be people with and without masks at these services, so please extend grace to one another.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE WE TAKING?
· Social distancing procedures with the exception of families sitting together
· Multiple hand sanitizer stations
· No handshaking
· No passing of communion and offering trays (disposable communion emblems will be provided and offerings will be accepted at the doors as you depart).
· No pre-service coffee and snacks
· The doors will remain open, so you do not need to touch them.
WHAT ABOUT STUDENT AND CHILDREN'S PROGRAMMING?
We will not have any Student and Children's programming at this time. Children's activity packets will be provided during the Drive In and Indoor services.
Whether you are in the building, the parking lot, or online, we are a church united, and we will remain that way as we slowly begin this reopening process.
Thank you for you continued prayer and support as we walk this journey together.
* Many of these guidelines were modeled from other local churches.